Dr. JIANG Zhouqing
I hold a Doctorate of Materials Science and Engineering from the China University of Geosicencs. Now I am working as an engineer in the National Engineering Research Center for Rare Earth Materials, Beijing General Research Institute for Nonferrous Metals, where I was engaged in the research of rare earth ceramic materials, thermodynamics and dynamics of high temperature reaction process.
My study orientation was the mineral processing and comprehensive utilization during my PhD study, mainly involved in the comprehensive utilization of solid wastes such as coal fly ash, coal gangue and other phosphogypsum. Therefore, I have stronger interesting and affinity in the areas of material preparation and characterization, mineral processing and utilization, crystal growth and control, and so on.
PhD thesis: Extraction of Alumina from High-alumina Fly Ash by Low-lime Sintering Method: Key Reaction Principle and Process Evaluation, China University of Geosciences, 2016.
My doctoral dissertation focuses on three issues, 1) to make the aluminum ions can be effectively dissolved in low energy consumption and process conditions; 2) to economic and environmental components of tailings comprehensive utilization; 3) to evaluate the feasibility of different extraction process of aluminum.
While studying materials science, I also took courses in Economics, Statistics, Management and Operations Research, and obtained a degree in Business Administration.
Publications in journals:
(1) Qingfeng Guo, Chenglong Zhao, Zhouqing Jiang, Libing Liao, Haikun Liu, Dan Yang, and Lefu Mei. Novel emission-tunable oxyapatites-type phosphors: synthesis, luminescent properties and the application in white light emitting diodes with higher color rendering index. Dyes and Pigments, 2017, 139: 361-371.
(2) Li Li, Xiaohua Tang, Zhouqing Jiang, Xianju Zhou, Sha Jiang, Xiaobing Luo, Guotao Xiang, and Kaining Zhou. NaBaLa2(PO4)3: a novel host lattice for Sm3+-doped phosphor materials emitting reddish-orange light. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2017, 701: 515-523.
(3) Qingfeng Guo, Chenglong Zhao, Libing Liao, Stefan Lis, Haikun Liu, Lefu Mei, Zhouqing Jiang. Luminescence investigations of novel orange-red fluorapatite KLaSr3(PO4)3F: Sm3+ phosphors with high thermal stability. Journal of American Ceramic Society, 2017, 00: 1-11.
(4) Zhouqing Jiang, Jing Yang, Hongwen Ma, Xi Ma, and Jiangyan Yuan. Synthesis of pure NaA zeolites from coal fly ashes for ammonium removal from aqueous solutions. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 2016, 18(3): 629-637.
(5) Jian Chen, Hongwen Ma, Zhouqing Jiang, Pan Zhang. Study on preparation of wollastonite glass-ceramics by using silicate-calcium slag generated in process of extracting alumina from high-alumina fly ash. Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 2016, 35(9): 1-6. (in Chinese)
(6) Zhouqing Jiang, Hongwen Ma, Jing Yang, Xi Ma, and Jiangyan Yuan. Thermal decomposition mechanism of desilication coal fly ash by low-lime sinter method for alumina extraction. Ferroelectrics, 2015, 486: 143-155.
(7) Zhouqing Jiang, Jing Yang, Hongwen Ma, Le Wang, and Xi Ma. Reaction behavior of Al2O3 and SiO2 in high alumina coal fly ash during alkali hydrothermal process. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 2015, 25: 2065-2072.
(8) Linan Tian, JingYang, Hongwen Ma, Zhouqing Jiang, and Le Wang. Study on desilicating benefication process of high silica bauxite in Dengfeng. Light Metal, 2015, 9: 1-11. (in Chinese)
(9) Le Wang, Jing Yang, Hongwen Ma, Zhouqing Jiang, and Linan Tian. Comparison evaluation of production alumina from high silica bauxite by two different sintering processes. Light Metal, 2015, 5: 10-14. (in Chinese)
(10) Zhouqing Jiang, Jing Yang, Hongwen Ma, and Xi Ma. Effects of urea/Al3+ rations and hydrothermal treated time on the formation of self-assemble boehmite hollow sphere. Ferroelectrics, 2014, 471(1): 128-138.
(11) Xi Ma, Hongwen Ma, Xiaoqian Jiang, and Zhouqing Jiang. Preparation of magnesium hydroxide nanoflowers from boron mud via anti-drop precipitation method. Materials Research Bulletin, 2014, 56: 113-118.
(12) Jiang Yang, Zhouqing Jiang, Hongwen Ma, Shuangqing Su, Mingwei Wang, Jinhong Li, and Wengui Yao. The bauxite resource in China and advances in the techniques of extracting alumina from alumina-high coal fly ash. Earth Science Frontiers, 2014, 21(5): 1-12. (in Chinese)
(13) Zhouqing Jiang, Hongwen Ma, Jing Yang, and Le Wang. Synthesis of nanosized pseudoboehmite and γ-Al2O3 by control precipitation method. Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 684: 46-52.
(14) Zhouqing Jiang, Hongwen Ma, Jing Yang, Le Wang, and Fei Lin. Extraction of alumina from high-alumina fly ash desilicated residue by Low-lime sintering process. Light Metal, 2013, 11: 9-13. (in Chinese)
(15) Zhouqing Jiang and Hongwen Ma. Study of synthesis ofα-Al2O3 platelet crystal by anhydrous potassium alum with the molten salt method. Materials Review, 2012, 26(1)：92-95.(in Chinese)